The Panasonic MIR-162 Heated Incubator provides a
precise and stable incubation
environment. An accurate microprocessor timer is fitted to allow experiments up to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
The MIR-Series incorporates an 8-bit microprocessor controller for heat and refrigeration control ±0.2°C. Programmable models include three-step functions useful for investigations involving microbiology, plant cell biology and more.
- Heated Incubators provide a precise and stable incubation environment
- A wide range of applications including biological cultures and environmental studies
- Accurate temperature control by Microprocessor
- PID control system and Air Jacket system
- Operation timer function
- Alarms and Self diagnostic function secure safety
- Temperature range 5°C above ambient to 80°C
- Temperature accuracy ±0.2 at +37°C